CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Coco Chanel -- your opinion

Here are some quotes from Stardoll members on what they think of Stardoll's version of Chanel:

"You must have heard of it in every blog and every disucssion today, but do you realise that it's a virtual miracle! Have you ever dreamed of owning a Chanel? Yes,we all want it, but we all don't get it! Today, stardoll realised the dream of many fashionistas around the world from the deep far Morroco to the hollywoodian hills in USA! I might be exaggerating.. Am i? We can own a clutch, belt or hat from the most luxurious, iconic house of couture in the history of Fashion by a simple click for a super duper affordable price 3 to 5 sd that will glitze our medolls outfit and grace it making of a simple outfit---> a couture one and of course hopeless cases excluded! While all this Chanel Craze and frankly before, i realized something that first freaked me out and it's...that i love my medoll and consider it in a way as a part of moi or of my family, exactly as i did with my barbies when i was 8, dressing it and brushing the hair and playing roles with friends as in a tea party or such with our barbies dressed in Gala or cocktail just like we all do with our medolls! Don't you just love yours? I bet you do! Back to Chanel, I'll be spotting people with Chanel clothing or accessories and the best will be featured in a best dressed list in the blog as soon as possible! ... Thank you so much to those who joined and who support us day after day!and to all the blogs that added ours to their favourties list. Thank you! Love you all! And we might have a party celebrating it soon ^_^ xx Heidi" ~ Heidi-di (I just had to leave in the end - Nat)

"Everyone is kinda sick of the Black And White 'style' that seems to be considered high fashion. Stardoll didn't seem to get the memo, but I'm pleasantly surprised that Stardoll pulled off the classic Coco Chanel look without looking boring. The new 'Falling For Fashion' line has brilliant graphics, and while its not my style, if you like this look, you wont be disappointed. One small thing - the High Waisted Leg Trousers - look familiar to you?" ~ Welsh_witch

"I was browsing the new Chanel line when these trousers met my eyes. I thought ''Where have I seen them before?'' And then it hit me. DKNY! I went to my suite and saw the trousers... almost exactly the same!" ~ Yasas10

Come on, Stardoll. BE ORIGINAL! But, creditably, great job - I love it.

x
Nat