CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Perfect Profile Page Presentations.

_Pardon the pun. But I was just visiting some random people and their pages really impressed me. Here are some of the people:

Blonde_Bum101

smiley_4_me

Hannah.Baybe.xo

rachlette










Sure, some of their suites are totally un-used, but that isn't really a surprise. It's the page we're looking at here.

I know what's it like to be totally un-known on Stardoll, so I'm doing this. Everyday I'll go around looking at people's pages. If I think it's cool, you're on the list. I'd love to include all of you, but I can't. So, it's an unlimited number, but I'll have to delete now and then. Sorry.

When you go around Stardoll and say hi to people, you'll find some truly creative designers. By the way, if you think you ought to be on that honourable list up there because you have a cool page, join the wonderful club PoshPages and you'll know for certain your page rocks. I'm a member and I'm proud of it!

22 comments:

Gabrielle Beecher said...

Hey! Thanks for including me in your list! I am so glad that you like my page. Keep up the great work, darling!

fashion.destiny said...

hi i would like to be a writer or your blog mail me on my stardoll account OXx0FaShIoN0xXO

100percentAzn...♥ said...

Can you look at my page? I worked really hard on it

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like to be a writer. My Stardoll is : cUtIe081297, or email me at : iluvmymunkey@gmail.com

Pony said...

Heya[;
I'm Kate and I Like Lovee Your Blog(;

I worked hard on my new page (;

Ohh And I'd LOVE to become a writeron this awshume blog...So contact me at:

ponysunshine@gmail.com
or

My stardoll: ponypopstar

Thanks,,

Kate(;

mollie the blue maniac said...

Hey ive been working on my presentation can u pls check it out my medoll is called Molaville. :)

Charlotte said...

Heyaa this is cmordies off stardoll
I would like to be A writer for you're blog ;)
please dollmail mee x

isparkle247 said...

hey...do you still have any writer's posts available?

lolgirlisme said...

Plz Look at my page im lolgirlsime i worked hard on my pres

WinnieJess18 said...

Check out my page, WinnieJess18
I have worked hard on it. (:

Unknown said...

Hey Check out my page. im prawnpug

maggie said...

sorry,, but none of those dolls have a FANTABULOUS presentation.. i've seen better.

topaz.dream said...

Haii. Please visit my page. Topaz.Dream and see if it fits your standards. Tah

Lessi said...

Check out my presentation and tell me what you think ;) I love ur website.
http://stardoll.com/miley588

Sazmina said...

Please can someone tell me how to get one of those scroll boxes i really want ot know i have all the other cheats on my website if you would like to go there please write in your html:http://stardollvvorld.blogspot.com/ and i even need to put that on my web so everyone can fing out how to do it!

Sazmina said...

Oh and please visit me on stardoll its:littlefishy1234

Sazmina said...

Hey do you know that nonne of these names even work!!!

Unknown said...

Everyone add me on stardoll and vote me covergirl My username is
s.r.toffee

stardollthevoice said...

every body add me name: amilika

Anonymous said...

Presentatiecharly.blogspot.be

Unknown said...

Presentatiemaker.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

add me rosiettababe51