CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update

RealCeleb Changes
I saw this banner on Stardoll:

Then I saw this on Stardoll Fashion Forward:

Apparently, Mary-Kate Olsen's doll has been changed!?!?! But she's not the first RealCeleb to have her doll changed. Paulina Porizkova also had her doll changed recently, as commented by many users in clubs, blogs and GBs. Same goes for the wonderful Heidi Klum.

Personally, I love the new MK. The lips are really ... Mary-kate. And the dress rocks! It's a bit Star-Wars-style, I see, but otherwise GREAT!

The HotBuys doll:
So Stardoll has once again updated and changed its format. We now see the newest Hotbuys in a doll instead of in the Magazine (Another change. It used to be The Show). I love the clothes, but this obviously wasn't my own photo -- I'm not a Superstar. I adapted it from a Stardoll website where you can't see the editors. =(

So that's all for today. Comment on the post, OK? I'd be totally psyched if you'd just post something. Thnx.

No comments: